- What do you call someone who is messy?
- What is another word for soggy?
- What is the opposite of turbulent?
- What is the meaning of Swampy?
- What is another word for soft?
- What’s the opposite of purposely?
- What’s the difference between purposely and purposefully?
- Can a messy person become neat?
- What is the opposite of sloppy?
- What’s another word for purposely?
- What is pulpy?
- What is a good word for messy?
- What word means not on purpose?
- What does it mean to be sloppy?
- What a messy room says about you?
What do you call someone who is messy?
sloven: a dirty or sloppy person..
What is another word for soggy?
In this page you can discover 42 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for soggy, like: spongy, sticky, mushy, saturated, soaked, wet, sodden, humid, dry, sloughy and swampy.
What is the opposite of turbulent?
turbulent. Antonyms: calm, collected, composed, cool, dispassionate, imperturbable, peaceful, placid, quiet, sedate, self-possessed, serene, smooth, still, tranquil, undisturbed, unruffled.
What is the meaning of Swampy?
1. swampy – (of soil) soft and watery; “the ground was boggy under foot”; “a marshy coastline”; “miry roads”; “wet mucky lowland”; “muddy barnyard”; “quaggy terrain”; “the sloughy edge of the pond”; “swampy bayous” boggy, marshy, miry, mucky, muddy, quaggy, sloughy, soggy, waterlogged, squashy, sloppy.
What is another word for soft?
SYNONYMS FOR soft 1 pliable, plastic, malleable. 5 mellifluous, dulcet, sweet. 10 tender, sympathetic. 11 mollifying.
What’s the opposite of purposely?
What is the opposite of purposefully?inadvertentlyunconsciouslyunwittinglyaccidentallyinvoluntarilyincidentallysubconsciouslyby accidentby mistakeunawares12 more rows
What’s the difference between purposely and purposefully?
When you use purposely in a sentence, it should be synonymous with intentionally and on purpose. … When you use purposefully in a sentence, it should mean “in a way that shows determination and resolve” or, put more simply, “full of purpose.” The opposite of purposefully would be close to negligently or carelessly.
Can a messy person become neat?
Individuals who want to transition from being messy to neat can effectively do so through a series of gradual lifestyle changes. Tidy your messy mindset to build more organized thought patterns, and overcome any mental and social barriers holding you back from a neater lifestyle.
What is the opposite of sloppy?
Antonyms: dry, unemotional, tidy, tight, careful. Synonyms: miry, waterlogged, mucky, loose-fitting, baggy, sloughy, swampy, marshy, haphazard, slapdash, squashy, slipshod, quaggy, overemotional, soggy, boggy, muddy. sloppy(adj)
What’s another word for purposely?
Purposely Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for purposely?deliberatelyintentionallypurposedlyby designwith intentin cold bloodwith malice aforethoughtpurposefullyon purposeadvisedly56 more rows
What is pulpy?
1a : of, relating to, or containing pulp pulpy orange juice They are bigger—the size of cultivated blueberries—and have pulpy flesh and skin the purple-black color of eggplant.—
What is a good word for messy?
What word means not on purpose?
unintentional; unaware; not on purpose; unthinking; not knowing.
What does it mean to be sloppy?
Sloppy means “untidy” or “messy.” If your bedroom has clothes all over the floor, it’s sloppy. And, if you end up with food all over your shirt every time you eat something, you’re sloppy.
What a messy room says about you?
Having a messy room might be the result of a lot of factors. It might mean you are busy and have little time to clean and organize. It might be a sign that you have too much stuff. … In some instances, the state of your room might be linked to a psychiatric condition.