- How do I fix the bottom footer?
- What is the difference between main and body in HTML?
- How do you add a footer?
- Does footer go inside main?
- Does main go inside body?
- What does the footer tag do?
- Why is my footer in the middle of my page?
- Where do header and footer tags occur?
- What do you put in a footer?
- How do you make a sticky footer?
- Where does the footer tag go?
- Should the header be in the body?
- Where does main go in HTML?
- What do you put in a footer in HTML?
- What is the definition of a footer?
- How do I put the footer at the bottom of CSS?
- How do you keep footer always at the bottom of the page?
- Why is my footer not at the bottom?
How do I fix the bottom footer?
To make a footer fixed at the bottom of the webpage, you could use position: fixed.
< div id = "footer" >This is a footer.
This stays at the bottom of the page..
What is the difference between main and body in HTML?
The main content area consists of content that is directly related to or expands upon the central topic of a document or central functionality of an application. … The body element represents the content of the document.
How do you add a footer?
Add a standard or customized header or footerGo to Insert > Header or Footer.Choose from a list of standard headers or footers, go to the list of Header or Footer options, and select the header or footer that you want. … When you’re done, select Close Header and Footer or press Esc.
Does footer go inside main?
main holds your “main content”, and the header and footer is usually separate from that.
Does main go inside body?
The content inside the main element should be unique to the document. body: The body element contains all the contents of an HTML document, such as text, hyperlinks, images, tables, lists, etc.
What does the footer tag do?